Microneedling with the dermapen is an innovative and minimally invasive treatment to improve the skin’s structure and help the skin’s natural ability to heal itself after injury.
Dermapen Microneedling is effective against several different types of skin problems. It is useful on all kinds of skin tones and skin types. The task of the treatment is to create a controlled damage to the skin and thereby force the body to produce more collagen in the area that has been treated. The treatment consists of 16 small needles, which run through the skin to make 1920 microscopic channels per. second in the skin, which causes the skin to regenerate and form new collagen and thereby also to achieve a radiant skin with new beautiful glow.
What can microneedling be used for?
Breakouts, scars, fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, sun damage, rosacea, enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, skin texture and skin tightening.
The treatment starts with double cleansing and skin analysis, as well as exfoliation. Thereafter, the treatment begins with microneedling.
We recommend 3-6 treatments to achieve a successful result, but it can vary from person to person and depends entirely on the condition of the skin and the specific disorder.
Not Performed On
* pregnant / breastfeeding * open wounds * skin cancer * dermatitis, psoriasis or eczema
* Severe acne * permanent make-up * tattoos * herpes outbreaks * sunburned skin
* Isotretinoin – pause min 6 months after stopping treatment. * diabetes
* keloid scars * hemophilia * blood-thinning drugs
You have to wait for 1-4 weeks to get treatment with Dermapen Microneedling when you have received laser treatments, IPL, fillers, chemical peels, diamond peel, microdermabrasion, spray tan, fruit acid and wax treatments.
Avoid the following activities for 48 hours (two days) after your Dermapen Microneedling treatment:
- Direct UV exposure (sun / solarium)
- Hard physical training
- Hot bath, jacuzzi or sauna
- Pool / chlorine water or swimming in the sea
- Do not apply make-up for the first 24 hours
- Follow your therapist’s recommendations on skin care products and routines