Waxing is a simple and affordable method of hair removal from the root. It will take around 2-8 weeks for new hair to grow back. After waxing the skin will feel silky smooth for weeks to come. Another benefit of waxing is repeated waxing over long periods of time makes the hair finer in appearance.
How do you prepare your skin before waxing?
- Exfoliate a few days before waxing, this will make your waxing process more effective and prevent ingrown hairs.
- Avoid gels, lotions and deodorant before your waxing
- Avoid tanning 24 hours before your waxing
- Make sure your hair is at least 5 – 8 mm
- Do not exfoliate, swim or sunbath for 48 hours
- Use after wax lotion / aloe Vera gel to soothe any irritation
- Schedule your next waxing 4 weeks after your first one.
Upper Lip or Chin
Upper Lip & Chin